TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We need to verify your age. Are you over 18?
1. DefinitionsAll references to "you &/or your" means you and "we, us, our or company" within this policy means ICEMXX Company, Jagerslaan 37, 2242 SX Wassenaar, The Netherlands."the site" means
2. RightsAll rights in all content including but not limited to copy, images, software (including code, interface and website structure) and the design, look and feel, and format of "the site" are owned by us. You agree that you are permitted to use material and / or content only as set out in these Terms & Conditions. No other use is permitted without express authorisation by us in writing and, where given, you agree not to, in part or full, copy, transmit, distribute, exploit commercially, amend, translate, share with or make available to any other person any such material or content or create derivative works of such material or content.
3. Intellectual PropertyWe are the sole owners and authorised users of all trademarks, service marks, design marks, patents, copyrights, database rights and all other intellectual property appearing on or contained within "the site". Except where provided for under these Terms & Conditions, use of the Site does not grant any right, title, interest or license to you of any such intellectual property and any use or reproduction of the intellectual property is prohibited.
4. CopyingYou are welcome to print hard copies of material from "the site" solely for your lawful personal and non-commercial use. All other copying in whatever form whether electronic, hard copy or any other format or use for commercial purposes without our prior written consent is prohibited. All other rights are reserved.
5. Third Party WebsitesYou acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for any content of any third party websites or material you may access through "the site".We do not endorse and shall not be held responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products or services on or available from such websites or material. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible or liable either directly or indirectly for any damages, loss or costs incurred in connection with your use of or reliance of any such content, advertising, products or services on or available from such websites.Any dealings between you and any third party advertisers or merchants found on or via "the site" including payment for and delivery of products, services and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings are made between you and the relevant advertiser or merchant. Consequently, we are not responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as the result of any such dealings
7. No Warranties"The site" is presented as is and your use thereof is solely at your own risk. We do not warrant that "the site" will be free from viruses, available, accessible, error-free, uninterrupted or that the contents will be accurate.
8. Your responsibilityIt is your responsibility to verify all information set out on "the site" with independent authorities before acting or relying on it. It is your responsibility to use virus-checking software on any material downloaded from "the site" and to ensure the compatibility of such software with your equipment.
9. No LiabilityUnless where expressly provision for in law we disclaim all liability for any loss, cost or damage (incurred directly, indirectly, consequentially or otherwise) suffered by you as a result of your use of "the site" including but not limited to computer viruses transmitted through "the site" or from 3rd party sites accessed through "the site" whether such loss, cost or damage arises from our negligence or otherwise whether or not we expressly informed of the possibility of such loss or damage.
10. IndemnityIf you are a business user, you agree to indemnify us immediately on demand, against all claims, liability, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees, arising out of any breach of these terms and conditions by you or any other liabilities arising out of your use of "the site".
11. TerminationWe reserve the right immediately to suspend or terminate your use of "the site" if you breach or we have reasonable grounds to believe that you are likely to breach these terms and conditions or you otherwise engage in conduct which we determine in our sole discretion to be unacceptable.We may also remove "the site" as a whole or any sections or features of "the site" at any time. Please note that we have the ability to trace your IP address and if necessary contact your ISP in the event of a suspected breach of these Terms & Conditions.
12. Entire AgreementThese Terms & Conditions, including our Privacy Statement, constitute the entire agreement between you and us and supersede all previous statements and understandings whatsoever between us. Any failure by us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms & Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision under these Terms & Conditions is found in law to be unenforceable all other provisions of these Terms & Conditions shall remain in full force and effect. We reserve the right to cede, assign or otherwise transfer our rights and obligations in terms of these standard terms and conditions to a third party.
13. Law and JurisdictionThese Terms & Conditions, including the Privacy Statement and any matter relating to "the site" shall be governed by Dutch law without regard to its conflict of law rules. Any legal proceeding arising out of or relating to these Terms and Conditions against or relating to us or any indemnified party under these Terms and Conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Dutch courts and you irrevocably consent to the jurisdiction of such courts.
© ICEMXX Company, Jagerslaan 37, 2242 SX Wassenaar, The Netherlands. Registered with the Chamber of Commerce The Hague number 27102192. All rights reserved.